The CamStick-MA is designed to be the go-to choice for a camera that is both small and discreet and capable of recording over a long period of time. This easily portable unit sits securely in its stand and can be placed quickly anywhere you need low-profile surveillance.
Simple to use. The CamStick-MA shuns the need for remotes menus and excessive buttons. All you need to do is turn the unit on and place it facing the area you want to record. The high-end motion detection sensors will activate automatically whenever they sense motion and record for up to 30 seconds. Unless further motion is detected the device preserves battery life by returning to standby. The automatic IR sensors allow Night Vision up to 20ft away.
Lengthy recording time and standby battery life. Need to watch an area of low traffic for a week at a time? The rechargeable battery can last up to 10 days in standby and record up to two hours of continuous footage.
Auto overwrite feature.Great for long duration surveillance needs if the SD card becomes full older files are automatically replaced by newer ones thus removing the need for manually deleting innocuous footage.
- Small, portable size
- Motion activation
- Long standby life
- Auto start/stop of recording– unit will record for 30/60/180 (selectable) seconds upon detecting motion and then shift to standby mode until motion is detected once more.
- Indicator light can be turned on/off using software linked below
- Time/date stamp can be toggled on/off
- Video Resolution: 640 x 480
- Video Format: AVI
- Recording Time: Up to 150 minutes
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion Battery
- Battery Voltage: 3.7V
- Battery Capacity: 240 mah
- Battery Type: Rechargeable
- Battery Location: Inside Product
- Storage: MicroSD card up to 32GB
- Battery Life: Approx 2 hours continuous recording and 10 days standby
- Microphone effective range: 32 feet
- Dimensions: 2.9" x 1.7" x 1.3"
- Nightvision Range: Up to 20 ft.
- 1 x Motion-Activated Camstick*
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x AC Adapter
- 1 x Stand
- 1 x Instruction Booklet
Please note the following: