The PRRN Membership Directory is Your Guide to Finding a Professional On-Site Researcher to:
- Search Court Dockets in Person
- View and Copy Pages From Case Files
- Obtain Probate Documents
- Obtain Copies of Liens and Judgments
- Search Real Estate Records
- Search All Local Recorded Documents
The Directory is conveniently organized into two sections. The first section allows the reader to find a retriever by state and county and by the type of public record sought. The second section provides a full profile of each PRRN Member including contact information, local retrieval areas, types of records retrieved, billing terms, turnaround times and additional information.