The PV-500L4i is the first P2P / IP enabled DVR that is compatible with CMOS and CCD analogue cameras!
The previous model, the PV-500L3 is a small and compact DVR that can be placed into a standard cigarette pack, which makes it great for covert recording. The DVR is a go to device when using LawMate analogue cameras like the BU-18 .
The New PV-400L4i has maintained all the functions of the L3 DVR, however the touchscreen has been replaced by an IP connection, and a smartphone App. It allows you to connect to your Android or iOS device and set up, download or monitor the recordings from anywhere in the world - while still offering; high quality 720*576 recording resolution at 30 fps, timestamp, built-in AGC microphone, multiple recording modes, USB connection for charging, and ease of use.
The PV-500L4i is also compatible with:
LawMate HB-20 Handbag Camera
Lawmate NT-18 Tie Camera
Lawmate CM-TC10 Tie Clip Camera
- Wi-Fi Spec: Built-in Wi-Fi Module (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)
- Wi-Fi Protocol RSIP
- Video Resolution: 720*480 / 720*576
- Frame Rate: NTSC: 30fps / PAL: 25fps
- Recording Mode: Standard / Motion Detection
- File Format: MOV, JPG
- Storage: SD Card (Supports up to 32 GB)
- Camera Input: DC 5V Output at 2.5mm AV Input Jack
- Date/Time Table: YYYY,MM,DD HH,MM,SS
- Power Consumption: 450mA-500mA(Wi-Fi Off) / 510mA-560mA(Wi-Fi On)
- Power: DC 3.7 V
- Battery Life: Around 240 min recording with CMOS cam (Wi-Fi Off)
- Battery Charging Time: BA-2200 - 4 hours
- Compatible with battery: BA-4400 Extended battery, and 7200 mAh Lithium-ion Battery