The RD10 Bug and Hidden Camera Detector helps you locate hidden cameras and RF transmitters using visual and signal detection methods.
Detect hidden cameras that use pinhole lenses with the RD10’s super bright and focused LED array. Simply choose steady or flashing mode while looking through the red viewfinder as you sweep the room. When you see a focused flash of light it could indicate the presence of a hidden camera.
The RF detector senses signals in the 20 MHz to 6 GHz range. This covers a major portion of the frequencies that most common wireless transmitters use. A sensitivity level helps sweep the area for RF transmitters.
Quickly find hidden cameras
- Can be used as wireless audio bugs sweeper
- Detects Pinhole Cameras With Right LED Light Concentration
- Extremely small pocket-sized and light weight detector
- 4 section light scale to show RF signal strength
- Vibration detection mode for complete discreet operation
- 20MHz to 6GHz wide scanning range
- Camera finder lens for wired or wireless cameras detection
- Frequency Range 20MHz - 6GHz
- Camera Finder
- Low and High Sensitiviity
- Vibration mode
- AAA battery powered
- Download Manual
- Dimensions: 3.25Â L x 2Â W x 0.625Â H
- Print Spec Sheet
- 3 AAA Battery
- Quick Guide