The Sync-HD is a plug and go real-time GPS tracker, designed specifically for Heavy Duty vehicles. The tracking device attaches directly to the vehicle’s diagnostic port via a 6-Pin (J1708) or 9-Pin (J1939) Connector.
The Sync-HD utilizes the user-friendly SilverCloud Online mapping software. With the web-based SilverCloud Online, users, dispatchers and fleet managers will have the ability to monitor and track their vehicles in real-time. Users can also generate printable, detailed activity reports and historical playback through the online interface.
The Sync-HD is the perfect live tracking solution for businesses that manage large heavy duty vehicles.
The Silvercloud Sync requires the purchase of a data plan:
Pay As You Go: No Contract
- 10 Second Continuous Updates - $39.95/mo
- 1 Minute Continuous Updates - $29.95/mo
Silvercloud Prepaid Data Plans
|Coverage ||1-Minute ||10-Second |
|6 Months (5% Savings) ||$170.72 ||$227.72 |
|12 Months (10% Savings) ||$323.46 ||$431.46 |
|24 Months (15% Savings) ||$610.98 ||$814.98 |
*An activation fee of $29.95 is required. If data plan has been cancelled or deactivated for over 180 days (90 days international) a reactivation fee of $39.95 will be required in order to resume tracking. Reactivation will require a new SIM card and it may take up to 7 business days.
- Mapping Interface: Fast and user-friendly web-browser based application with up to date, simultaneous 2D and 3D mapping capabilities powered by Google Maps
- ShareSpot®: Patent-pending features, allows the user to share their GPS location via URL address or embedded code on a website
- Geo-Fencing Option: Allows users to create customized zones that can send text messages (SMS) and/or emails notifying the user when the vehicle enters or exits that zone
- Traffic Information: Ability to indicate traffic and delays on the map by utilizing existing Google Maps traffic flow interface
- Routing Utility: Offers users the ability to send real-time directions to driver’s mobile phone via text message (SMS) and/or email
- Historical Location Data: Ability to view unlimited real-time GPS tracking and data, with web-based historical playback as well as the ability to generate printable text reports
- SilverCloud Alerts: Indicates speed, low-battery, excessive/unnecessary stops, arrival and departure notifications via text message (SMS) and/or email
- Dimensions 1.8” W x 2.18” L x 1.08” H
- Operating Temperature -30ºC to +75ºC (-22ºF to +158ºF)
- Power Source: 9-16 Volts DC (powered by the vehicle's OBD-II Port)
- Typical Full-Power Current: 70mA at 12 Volts DC
- GSM Channels 85/1900 (U.S.) 900/1800 (Europe, Australia, Asia, Middle East)
- Communication Protocol: SMS, GPRS (UDP)
- Update Frequency: 5 min, 1 min, 10 second and 5 second
- Notifications: Virtual geo-boundaries and speed and battery alerts via SMS text message or email