The Ultimate Guide To Taking Statements
Cut your interview time in half, get 30-55% more facts and craft statements that hold up 100% of the time with veteran private detective John A. Hoda’s breakthrough training. With The Ultimate Guide to Taking Statements you’ll never again leave an interview worried you didn’t get the whole story or have a statement that just won’t hold up. Developed based on breakthrough “Cognitive Interviewing” and techniques developed over decades as an investigator and thousands of interviews and statements this really is The Ultimate Guide to Taking Statements.
The Ultimate Guide to Taking Statements will be of extremely high value for novice and veteran investigators alike. When it comes to investigative interviewing, sometimes you only get one shot at it so it's important that you not only do it right, you do it with the skills and techniques of a professional. Highly soulful interviewing results is exactly what this powerful new training program on DVD hands you. Using John Hoda's Ten Point Structure To The Investigative Interviewing Process, you will obtain between 35% to 50% more facts in your investigations. Listen to what some users who have taken this training are saying.........
I've used the 10 point Structure for over 6 years and have made it my primary interview technique. This DVD teaches the structure in a way that makes it easy to understand and begin using immediately"
- Jonathan Lincoln, Investigations Firm Owner
I studied John Hoda's interviewing and statement taking videos on his interactive DVD and find this top notch amazing training program packed with effective techniques any investigator can use that will improve their fact-gathering skills. Not only that, this training was fun and highly interesting to take!
-Ralph Thomas, NAIS
Make Your Own Choice Right Now: It's time for you to act now. You have a choice to make. You can continue to go along with mere average or below average interviewing and statement taking skills and not even know about the mistakes you keep making again and again by not getting this training program now. You can also choose to take action to vastly improve your investigative interviewing and statement taking skills right now and start obtaining between 35% and 50% more facts in your investigations. That choice is yours to make right now.
This CD set covers topics such as:wn Choice Right Now: It's time for you to act now. You have a choice to make. You can continue to go along with mere average or below average ie
• The Missing Link In Interviewing
• Cognitive Interviewing And What It Is
• Adapting CI To Statement Taking
• Understanding And Using The Ten Point Structure To Interviewing
• Establishing Rapport In Person -How And Why You Need To Do It
• Establishing Rapport On The Phone - How And Why You Need To Do It
• Personality Types As It Relates To Interviewing
• How To And Why You Need To Match Your Subject In Interviewing
• Framing The Issue And Issues Of The Interview
• Natural Language As It Relates To Interviewing
• Previewing For The Interview
• Crossroads As It Relates To Interviewing
• Developing And Using Memory Retrieval Skills In Investigative Interviewing
• When You Subject Says That's About It (It's Not The End!)
• The Uninterrupted Narrative In The Investigative Interview Process
• Body Language As It Relates To Investigative Interviewing
• Skillful Us Of Clarifiers In The Investigative Interviewing Process
• Types Of Questions
• Open Ended Questions
• Direct Questions
• Either/ Or Questions
• Yes/No Questions
• Recall Methods
• Statement Guidelines
• Zingers II
• Obtaining A Signed Statement
• Audio Recording A Statement
• Post Interview Comments And Analysis
• Sample Investigative Interview