The Forus Digital voice recorders are feature-rich telephone voice recorders adaptable to almost any situation.
Simple set up. Plug into a wall jack and pick the recording quality mode that suits the situation. Set it to automatically answer, and you can go about your day.
Four recording quality modes. Manage the trade-off between quality and recording time when choosing between extra high quality(XQ), high quality(HQ), standard quality(SP), and long play(LP). In the long play mode, you can store up to 270 hours or audio.
Multiple playback speeds mean you can easily gloss over the parts you don't care to hear.
User-friendly file management. There are four folders provided for storing your WMA audio files. Using the included software, you can change the file number of a recording, or select to record to a past file. The search feature can play the first seven seconds of each message to help you locate what you're looking for before opening the file.
More Compatibility! The new FS2 model version does not require any special software, meaning it can now easily be used with almost all computer systems, including Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux.
- Built in 4GB flash memory
- Voice activated recording
- Data is stored as MP3 audio files
- Automatic power off when the recorder goes 3 minutes without commands
- Adjustable microphone sensitivity
- Repeated playback
- 4 selectable recording quality settings
- "Sound only" recording technology helps eliminate dead air, and conserves memory space
- Vibration mode
- File search feature can play the first 7 seconds of each message
- Built in speaker and microhpone
- All in one menu button
- Time indicator
- Record while plugged in
- Measurements: 1.4 x 0.75 x 3.7 inches
- Weight: 2 ounces with batteries installed
- PC Interface: USB 2.0 or higher
- Frequency Range: 500Hz - 3.5KHz
- Battery Life: Up to 20 hours
- Sampling Frequency:
- XQ: approx. 16KHz
- HQ: approx. 11KHz
- SP: approx. 8KHz
- LP: approx. 8KHz
- Recording Capacity:
- XQ: 24.5 Hours
- HQ: 67.5 hours
- SP: 135 hours
- LP: 270 Hours
- 1 x VRF4GB Telephone recorder
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Stereo earphone
- 1 x USB Cable
- 2 x AAA Batteries
- 1 x Audio Cable
- 1 x Hand Strap
- 1 x Telephone Connection Kit (Adapter, 3.5mm Headphone Cable, and Phone Cord)
- 1 x External Microphone
*Please note the following
- Retail price is our current MAP price for this item
- Digital phone systems are not supported