Are you tired of having to position cameras the "right way" to make sure you are not missing out on any important evidence? Don't stress anymore! Now with the WIFI1080pBox you can rotate the camera 180 degrees all from the smarthphone app to make sure you never miss out on any evidence. No need to stress over the positioning of this camera.
Built in 8 hour Battery - This unit provides you with a 8 hour battery in case plugging this device in is not an option for you.
Can operate on AC Power - In addition to an 8 hour battery, the Wifi100pBox can operate on AC power so you never have to worry about the battery running out!
180 Horizontal rotation lens - With the free smartphone app you can rotate this camera horizontally. Making all evidence "in view".
- 1080p Full HD resolution streaming
- 720p Recording to MicroSD Card
- Wifi for remote viewing and recording
- Motion Detection alarm configuration settings
- Can be plugged powered by the included AC adapter so you don't have to worry about battery life
- Streaming Video Resolution: 1920x1080 @ up to 25fps
- Recording Video Resolution: 1280x720 @ up to 25fps
- Memory: External MicroSD up to 128GB
- File Format: Videos - .AVI
- Battery life: 8 hours
- Battery Capacity: 5000mah
- Battery type: lithium ion
- Battery location: Inside Unit
- Recommened charging time: 10 hours
- USB Connection: USB 2.0
- Weight: 1.1 lbs
- Dimensions: 1.25" H x 4.75" L x 2.75" W
- 1 x Wifi1080Pbox*
- 1 x Mini CD
- 1 x Instructions
- 1 x AC Wall Adapter
- 1 x Mini B USB Cable
- Windows XP and up
- Mac osX 10.5 and up
- This device only streams in 1080p. It records at 720p Max Resolution
- This device will only connect to 2.4 ghz Wi-Fi Networks
- We are unable to guarantee Wi-Fi connection will work with all routers. Although most networks are compatible, certain routers enact stricter security measures that may block remote connections to the camera. Some examples likely to experience these issues are hotels/motels, corporate networks, 4g hotspots, open wifi networks like Starbucks, etc.
- These devices no longer have "Close Range Nightvision Mode"